Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:09:26 -0800

Bandai must lowered their price structure after disappointing sales on
Sazabi and Full armor ZZ. I thought price on them was little ridiculous.
Well, I was happy to have both models. But, I can stop thinking about
how much I paid for them. But, last five models were very well priced.
Starting with Zaku Ramba Ral at 2500yen, MG Gouf was only 2800yen. I
know, a lot of recycled parts on both models. But, I was glad to pay
for them after spending 8000 painful yen on Sazabi and 6000 more on FAZZ.