BlazeEagle (BlazeEagle@charter.net)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:46:47 -0500

Um, the USA releases _are_ MSiA's. They are stripped down verisons of the
Japanese and HK releases, but they are MSiAs. I have the Japanese Wing, HK
Tallgeese and the USA Space Leo, Sandrock, DS, and Heavyarms.

 Other then minor differences, they are the same figure. Although, the HK
Tallgeese feels like its plastic is of better quality then the Japanese and
USA releases. I thought this was just me, until I saw the ToyBoxDX crew
comment about this very thing in one of their past Rumbles.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"