Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 01 20:35:07 -0500

>just went out last night (Hong Kong time) and the Kampfer IS here! its just
>making its way to the shops, some shops have it, some don't. I guess it'll
>take a few days for it to reach all the shops. prices very from shop to
>shop and I saw this shop selling it really cheap. I may get one later if
>there's still money left after buying handheld accessories ^_^

I'll buy one offa HLJ. And also MG Gouf Custom is listed in hlj... What's
with that? I don't know the release date but I'm pretty sure it's not due
for a while. It's only 3000 yen, suggesting... something. I dunno, seems
too cheap. But anyway, I will get an MG Kampfer from HLJ. Has anyone
reviewed MG Nu in detail? I'd like to know a little about that.