Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:27:06 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 18 Jan 01 15:28:05 -0500, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> OK, HLJ has released MG Kampfer and it's there. Pics of the box and all.
> Now I have to go hurl.

just went out last night (Hong Kong time) and the Kampfer IS here! its just
making its way to the shops, some shops have it, some don't. I guess it'll
take a few days for it to reach all the shops. prices very from shop to
shop and I saw this shop selling it really cheap. I may get one later if
there's still money left after buying handheld accessories ^_^