SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:09:54 EST

I saw at wal-mart a pack of GW figures which included the GW pilots and
Relena and Zechs for about $20 or so they don't move though and I also saw a
deluxe Wing Gundam that could transform like it does on the show for about
the same as the fighures I just told you about maybe more and some kind of gw
caps they looked like you use them for a cup or to give to a kid!

Seiya Kou
"Surrounded by the drak denseness of the night, Sailor Star Fighter. Stage
On!"