Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:48:26 -0800 (PST)

Andrew Dynon writes:

> >*** ONE YEAR WAR & FIRST GUNDAM HEADLINES ***
> >
> >* Australian aborigines surrender to Zeon Duchy
> >following destruction of Sydney
> Melburnians say "Good on ya!"

Is there some big rivalry between citizens of Sydney
and Melbourne? :)

> *** O8TH MS TEAM HEADLINES ***
>
> * Fed Mobile Suits appear before being Made;
> Time/Space anomaly suspected,
> Fed Scientist Data investigates
> * Fed Lieutenant accused of sexually harrassing
> villager (Shiro, Kiki)

Cool! I was having trouble coming up with 08thMST
ones.

> >*** 0083 HEADLINES ***
>
> * New "Titans" Task Force to create era of
> space-wide harmony
>
> >*** GUNDAM ZZ HEADLINES ***
> >
> * Newtype cloning technology bought by NERV
> organization

Oh, THAT'S where they got it from!

> *** G-SAVIOUR HEADLINES ***
>
> * Federation says things are looking up for year
> 0218

HAH! :)

> >*** G GUNDAM HEADLINES ***
>
> * Sailor Senshi to sponser Neo-Swedish Gundam
> Fighter

I was thinking of something on the lines of
"Neo-Sweden caters to female merchandising market with
new Nobel Gundam design" or something like that, but
this works even better!

> * Neo-English Gundam Fight hooligans wreak havoc!

Hee-hee! Hey, just what we need... mobile fighters
piloted by Monty Python!

> * Devil Gundam: "Resistance Is Futile. You will be
> assimilated."

Assimilate THIS! BLAZING PINKIE!!! :P

> >*** GUNDAM WING HEADLINES ***
>
> * Middle East Peace Process Stalled Again; Maganac
> Fighters attack Israel
> OZ Base

Wait'll you read what Farrakhan has to say about
Quatre and the Maganac guys... ;)

> * Relena's song ends war; World Nation and White
> Fang to co-habitate on
> Earth; Movie, "Gundam: Do You Remember Love?"
> Proposed

(Burke shudders in horror)

> * New Look For Gundams; Top Mobile Suit Fashion
> Designer Hajime Katoki sets
> trends

Might have to add a sub-headline: "Newbie fans
confused, think Gundams were upgraded somewhere along
the line"

> * New "G-Boys" Band to record first single during MS
> combat; "They're
> stealing my idea!" - Basara Nekki

Are we replacing the Implausible Pair Of Joysticks
with the even more Implausible Guitar? :)

> >*** GUNDAM X HEADLINES ***
> >
> New "Gundam X" Mobile Suit to end threat of colony
> drops forever

Sure, if you're talking one or two colonies... guess
they shoulda built more of those GX-Bits, huh?

> >*** TURN A GUNDAM HEADLINES ***
>
> * Turn-A to start new "mustache" MS fashion trend

Paris designers say, "V-fins out, mustachios in!"

> >*** MISCELLANEOUS & VARIOUS HEADLINES ***>
> * Mobile Suit Fashion Meets Personal Fashion; New
> "MS Girls" outfit line ahit

Hey-hey!

Thanks for the good ideas, Andrew! When I use'em, I'll
be sure to give you credit.

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin