Roger Harkavy (mogomra@yahoo.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:53:28 -0800 (PST)

Still enjoying my "post but no delivery" status here.

Found all of the Gundam Wing figures at my local
Target last night, including the Endless Waltz ones.
I'm pretty impressed with the EW entries. It looks
like they put a little more effort into the sculpts
and paint jobs. I grabbed a Wing Zero Custom for
myself, it's pretty solid. Hope they make a Serpent
figure.

Also, folks may want to check out the Toybox DX Rumble
section at:

http://www.toyboxdx.com/set-rumble.html

We have a quick review of the Gundam Archive book
there, as well as a neat pic of the original Gunboy
design.

(I claim no responsibility for the Heero Yui/William
S. Burroughs comparison in the other news story.)