Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:35:07 +0100

BTW, your reply was off-list, I assume you wanted to send it to the list...

Franz Co wrote:
>*snip snip (brings out kmower) VRRRRROOOOOMMMMM*
>
> >won't surprise me the least bit if the "they" in question is >actually just
> >one poor
> >young writer who hasn't even seen half of the shows himself.
>
>I'm actually more inclined to trust Newtype's list since the source (35
>anime creators) is listed and is (presumably) credible.

yeah... but I am not a fan of ranking and hierarchy. If you ask me to
make a top-10 list of my fav SF shows or cartoons, I'd probably give
you a different list each time. And who choose these 35 people anyway?
MSG is #1 in my (and Newtype's) book, but is it really #1 generally?

It's interesting to reference some of these lists to check out what I
am missing, but ultimately the only meaningful list is my own. (ok
there's a breakdown in logic somewhere in there... oh nevermind...)

> >Top-5 funny bodily sound effects etc. (ok maybe not bodily >sounds...)
>"Luke I am your (pfffrrrrrrrt) oop's excuse me gotta run to the john"

ok I am sorry I started that... It might be something like top-5 alien
groans (Chewy topping the list of course).

Anyway does Vader's diet include beans?

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum