Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:13:32 -0500

> Nude Super Soldier Action Figures
> 21st Century Toys

https://www.smallblueplanet.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=parts_nude_figure
s_21c_super.html&category=yes&cart_id=2237243.362

> Geeze, the person who came up with this idea has serious problem.

Nope I see these in my local hobby shop all the time, they are for
WWII and other historical Modelers, they have different uniforms
you can buy for them, both Allied, and Axis powers, and well as
guns for them too. Basically the nude figures allow you to buy a
US Marine figure without the olive drab uniform if you think that
he looks better as a german, you buy the Nazi uniform for WWII
and poof, GI Joe is now SS Wilhelm. Since a clothed figure with
guns and helmet, boots, belt, and canteen can cost way more than
$15 you don't really want to buy the uniform if you're just going
to convert the kit anyway.

Paul