Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:35:18 -0500 (EST)

I had to be since the Wing 0 Custom was the 4th most popular mecha (or
something like that) next to the RX-78-2 Gundam, MSZ-06 Zeta Gundam and the
EVA-01 so economics dictated the decision.

------Original Message------
From: Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com>
<gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: January 17, 2001 2:26:19 AM GMT
Subject: RE: [gundam] MG for this year after the Gouf Custom? anyone wan

>Well, the alternate universes just aren't as popular as UC is in Japan, and
>Japan is the primary market for the MGs. The HG 1/100 kits, although a good
>7 years old, still are fairly modern....

granted, but they made a PG of Wing Zero Custom, which just pissed me
off. I'm sure the model is just fine, but I absolutely feel that it could
have gone to a much better suit. And they made an MG Dunbine, but having
never even heard of Dunbine until seeing an HG version in stores, I can't
say. I'm saying it'd be nice to see an MG AU model, but it's obviously
far off. I think seeing 0093 suits in MG would rock, seeing how as Jagd
Doga is my fav suit of all time. But more than anything, we need a Zaku
FZ (to duel Alex, for christ's sake) or a Guncannon (which is just
obvious).