Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:21:07 +0000

I got the turnA titanium model-toy.. Its not bad when you get used to
it.. Its a solid design for syd mead unfortunately, its very
representative of his 80's look... I like the Sumo more .. The TurnX is
quite cool, the best Syd design... Id like to see that in 1/100... I dont
think the TurnA needs to be MGized.. The mech has NO endoskeleton.. Its
limbs are hollow for extra thrusters and stuff.. There are no hydraulics
on it... I think it uses magnetic fields to move the joints... Id like to
see the Hygog and Zugock from 0080.. I think the FZ needs to be
made..They could build it off the gouf chassis.. Id like to see a gelgoog
JG ... They could build new armor and head off the current chassis.. The
current gelgoog looks dumpy and goofy.. Definately a Zetaplus is needed..
Id like to see Zetaplus conversion parts for my spare PG Z that I havent
built yet. Id like to see a Geara Doga(it would be hard to beat the
kutobukiya sculpt) I think the guncannon and Guntank are sorely due... Id
like to see an MG swordfish2(Cowboy Bebop) and MG Escaflowne (Those LMs
didnt cut it...) .. I dont think well see Macross mechs due to licensing
issues.. Id like to see the gasaraki mechs in MG , including the Kugai(PG