Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:54:14 -0800 (PST)

they should do turn a only if it was uc. was it UC? i
never got it. anyway the kapool, do you mean the one
in ZZ or the one in turn A? either one should be fine
i guess. the only mech i liked off the turn a line was
the kapool so....the rest just looked too weird.
i think they should stick to UC models. it's an
exclusive thing you know? so far only UC models except
for the dunbine. i would prefer to see the other non
UC not go MG.( I'm really biased here.) AND NO TURN A
MG!!! (sorry again. bias!)

http://gundam.aeug.org/