Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:32:51 -0800

Windows Media player 7 will do it. For some reason the filename is just
".wmv" which might cause problems, so just rename it to gundam.wmv or
somesuch to actually give it a complete filename.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Pegoraro" <mond1969@mediaone.net> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 8:32 PM Subject: RE: [gundam] Gundam PS2 intros