Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:13:57 -0500

Well, the alternate universes just aren't as popular as UC is in Japan, and
Japan is the primary market for the MGs. The HG 1/100 kits, although a good
7 years old, still are fairly modern....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Loran Seakku
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 6:19 PM
To: Gundam Mailing list; Gundam Mailing list
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG for this year after the Gouf Custom? anyone wan

>I hope Bandai stays with 0079-0080 and 0083 machines. Since they are
>planed to air sometime this year in US, they should keep that in mind. I
>agree that it's about time for us to see MG treatment on some amphibious
>mobile suits. I believe Zugok and Hygok from 0080 is in very good
>candidate. And, of course we gotta have some GM varients. Sniper and GM
>command will be nice.
>But, i think we'll see some very interesting items from MSiA section.
>Bandai already released bunch of Zeta MS this year. And, Phyco-Gundam
>sometime this year. Who know what they'll do next. I bet next in line
>will be some 0083 and 08th team.

Me personally would like to see either some non-gundam or non-UC MG
model. Ofcourse we need an MG Gun Cannon, and it'd be nice to see an MG
Guntank that can can exchange parts for the mass prod type (since they're
not TOO different) We also need an MG Zaku Kai. But what about maybe an
MG Mobile Fighter or a crazy design from Turn A? (I'm one of the few
people who liked the Turn A designs as soon as I saw em) The 1/100 Turn A
was nice, and the 1/100 Sumo was near MG as is. Wouldn't it be
interesting to see an MG God Gundam? Any Mobile Fighter that can go into
hyper mode would be nice as well. And while on the subject of aquatic
suits, my favorite aquatic suit that would make an interesting (or really
cheap...) MG is Kapool.