John Christensen (jgchrist@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:19:23 -0600

Speeking of the origional Gundam movies on tv here in the U.S. on
cartoon network I think they mentioned the odds of most kids liking it
in Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Ritsukio: "The possibibility of activitation is 0.0000000001% around
here we just call it the 09 system."
No offense to any one but we you guys were talking about that earlier I
immediatly thought of that. :)