Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:58:25 -0800

I hope Bandai stays with 0079-0080 and 0083 machines. Since they are
planed to air sometime this year in US, they should keep that in mind. I
agree that it's about time for us to see MG treatment on some amphibious
mobile suits. I believe Zugok and Hygok from 0080 is in very good
candidate. And, of course we gotta have some GM varients. Sniper and GM
command will be nice.
But, i think we'll see some very interesting items from MSiA section.
Bandai already released bunch of Zeta MS this year. And, Phyco-Gundam
sometime this year. Who know what they'll do next. I bet next in line
will be some 0083 and 08th team.