Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:33:40 -0800 (PST)

they definitely should release more zeon hardware. how
about the amphibious assaults? or more EFSF suits: GM
sniper 2 would be nice. or a GM ground. or weapons
pack for ground pounder's special, including all the
weapons, a couple more storage boxes, and a parachute
pack or two. they shouldn't forget the support units
eh? guntanks. guntanks mas prod. Guncannons. GM
cannons. obviously the GP03's a given. it has better
be out this year. Zeta ver. 2.0 or something. Z+ would
be nice. last but not least RX-78-2 ver.2.0. drool

http://gundam.aeug.org/