Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:06:33 -0800 (PST)

Franz writes,

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>
> This idea is loads of fun, continue it man, even if
> it comes out only once a
> week or even every two weeks (or maybe whenever you
> feel like it, just feel
> like it a lot okay.)

I've already come up with about a dozen more funny
headline/story ideas, I may try to turn it into a
weekly thing. Hell, I don't have a life anyway, might
as well do something to get a few more laughs! :)

> P.S. The image of thousands of crazy Otaku (in MS
> costumes) outside Sunrise
> HQ going "SUB IT, SUB IT!" is now forever ingrained
> in my mind.

I'm gonna revise the newspaper cover onto its own page
when I update again in a few days... I'm going to try
to add a picture of Gihren giving his speech, and
mabye a crowd with billboards reading "SUBS NOW!" and
such. :)

> P.P.S. Quatre as one of the eight "eight popularly
> attractive yet insane
> Newtype women"!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFL!!!

In fact, one of my other headline ideas that I'm gonna
write is "YOUNG WHITE GIRL CLAIMS NOBILITY, ARABIC
DESCENT; LOUIS FARRAKAHN QUESTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT". ^_^

I've always wanted to write a spoof of the Wing
series, and have Quatre's character be named "Kathy
Barbara Weiner", who is a girl who goes in drag as a
guy because her dad won't leave his inheritance to
some "wussy girl". And when she goes nuts and builds
the Wing Zero and destroys a colony, it's because
she's having a REEEEEALY bad period. :P I know it's
sick, but hey! I'm a sick-minded fool who probably
shoulda been committed to a mental institution years
ago.

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin