Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:01:31 -0800 (PST)

Dr. Core writes,

> ROTFL! You are too much. I've been thinking about
> doing that
> kind of stuffs for so long. But of course it gets
> stuck in the thinking
> stage. How the hell do you do it? I mean with all
> the mecha files
> and stuffs. I can't even keep up with the submitted
> model reviews!
> Don't tell me you keep up a full-time day job, a
> family of five AND
> the Domain.

Yes, I do have a full-time day job, although I don't
have a family of five, though a wife and one child
might be kinda nice. I do have two freeloading
roommates I can't get rid of... does that count? :)

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin