Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:47:42 +0100

At 08:58 PM 14/1/2001 -0800, Burke wrote:
>I was at a bookstore today when I noticed a newspaper
>with an interesting headline regarding the First
>Gundam DVD fiasco. It's posted up on my web site... go
>check it out, you'll get a kick out of it. ^_^ And

ROTFL! You are too much. I've been thinking about doing that
kind of stuffs for so long. But of course it gets stuck in the thinking
stage. How the hell do you do it? I mean with all the mecha files
and stuffs. I can't even keep up with the submitted model reviews!
Don't tell me you keep up a full-time day job, a family of five AND
the Domain.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum