Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:31:06 EST

In a message dated 1/14/01 11:59:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hey everybody!

 I was at a bookstore today when I noticed a newspaper
 with an interesting headline regarding the First
 Gundam DVD fiasco. It's posted up on my web site... go
 check it out, you'll get a kick out of it. ^_^ And
 tell me what you think, too... it's a new thing I'm
 thinking of doing on a semi-regular basis between
 writing new "Burke's" files... I've been reading The
 Onion too much lately. And if you don't know what The
 Onion is, go here:

 http://www.theonion.com

 Have fun! Later! >>

seig subs!

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger