Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:58:45 -0800 (PST)

Hey everybody!

I was at a bookstore today when I noticed a newspaper
with an interesting headline regarding the First
Gundam DVD fiasco. It's posted up on my web site... go
check it out, you'll get a kick out of it. ^_^ And
tell me what you think, too... it's a new thing I'm
thinking of doing on a semi-regular basis between
writing new "Burke's" files... I've been reading The
Onion too much lately. And if you don't know what The
Onion is, go here:

http://www.theonion.com

Have fun! Later!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin