James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:49:47 -0800

> This whole deal doesn't bother me as, other then some voices not fitting
>thre character right, namely making Zechs sound evil, the GW dub was
>excellent as far as dubs go. Dubs are getting better and better all the
>time. Cowboy Bebop has an *execellent* dub as well.

Well it wouldn't bother me as much if I hadn't already gotten used to
the original voice actors after playing so many import Gundam Games.
^_^

Bandai America has done pretty good with it's fans, but it's awkward
since this is an internal matter. Bandai America might not feel right
in pushing the matter. Now if they had thousands of english fans
clamoring for a japanese track, Sunrise might be asked to relent. It
would look really bad if B/A riled up the fans itself, but if it
happened independantly, B/A could say, "Hey, it's not our fault
Sunrise."

So I think keeping the petition up is good. At the very least we
would be able to judge how big the passionate Gundam fanbase is.

If Sunrise thinks the english-speaking Gundam fans are an
inconsequential minority, we'll just have to prove them wrong.

-James

(just keep it positive everyone)