Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 10:34:52 -0500

What do you mean by "transformable," I don't remember from the anime that
the Nu Gundam can transform at all!?

When are say "it was originally derived from a kit that is meant to
transform," do you mean its derived from the ZZ gundam?

I have to say it has tons of parts. Some are almost usless and needlessly
tiny! But the finished model looks good and feels solid.