CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:43:35 -0500

I have met/interviewed with Dean Kamen at DEKA Research in Manchester NH.
My opinion of the man from my visits and meeting are that this man is
unquestionably brilliant. I was taken on a tour of the DEKA facility and saw
some of the projects that they were working on and they are indeed cutting edge
or if you prefer "State of the Art". Kamen's attitude is "I can imagine it so
somehow it can be done, he does not employ people who say thing like
maybe/could be possible he only hires those who embrace his "vision" and put all
there effort into making it happen.
What ever "IT" is I am sure that it will work as advertised.

Chris