GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 01:34:25 EST

Hey GML'ers

I'm working at converting the mecha of G-Unit into stats for my favorite RPG,
and had a question about the Manga for G-Unit. (if anybody on the list has
them)

The Gundam L.O.Booster (ozx-gu01lob), which was my favorite of the models,
has 2 Thrust Beam Cannons. How powerful are these portrayed in the Manga?
They look pretty powerful from what I've seen on the box, and I was told they
are also used as a means of propulsion, when the Booster needs to be
somewhere "fast."

So how about it.

Grey Wolfie