Doom4duke@aol.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:33:44 EST

In a message dated 1/13/01 8:17:45 PM, jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<<VR Missions is very different and both are great games. If I were you,

though, I'd rent VR Missions before I buy it. It's fun and involving, but

there isn't a storyline, and, for some people, that's a must. To sum it up,

it's really a bunch of situations, mysteries, puzzles, strategies, drills,

etc. that you have to accomplish to unlock various whatnots which I won't

spoil for you. However, you do get to play as Liquid Snake in his

metallic-ninja suit, which is my personal favorite video game character of

all time, and the different and immense collection of things to do will keep

you occupied for a very long time. Metal Gear Solid (PSX) is also a great

game. Everything about it rocks. If it's not too late, though, I'd start

saving my money up for the sequel, "Sons of Liberty" for Playstation 2!

Expect my leaving the list for a while when it comes out. I hope this

helps!

Thanks. I already have VR MIssions. I bought it because I like MGS and it was
only 15 bucks. I have been reading tons of articles about MGS2 in PSM mag and
can't wait for its release later this year.
Michael