Wally Yung (beefcake036@hotmail.com)
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:58:10 -0500

>From: Thomas Yung >
>I believe that would be K & L in the Penguin City Plaza on Elizabeth
>Street, next to the police station. Go down the escalator, turn left -
>corner store. He usually sells MG kits $10 over yen figures.
>
><< msgundam.vcf >>

I got my MG plated Red Zaku for 2 or 3 bucks over the yen, when I went.  The thing is, instead of turning left after the escalator, I made a U-turn(right-hand) after the escalator and went all the way down to the end.  He didn't have as many to choose from, but his prices were a lot better than the guy in the corner store.