Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:36:57 -0800 (PST)

oh wow thanks. that was really detailed. But don't
they all charge double yen price everywhere though? at
least in this country. now what is this store on town
center dr. in milpitas i heard of today? it has good
deals and it is right near where i live. in front of
Milpitas public library....

http://gundam.aeug.org/