Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:13:25 -0800

No. Prices in Japan have a tendacy of being 2 to 3 times more expensive
when compare to their American counter-part. That's why the Japanese
licensor have a tendacy to insist on a 6 months clause (The licensee will
not make a DVD with Japanese audio for at least 6 month after the DVD
release in Japan, and if DVD is not available in Japan, then licensee will
not be able to release it in US).

In the grand scheme of thing, the home office is more important to them than
the off shore division.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]