Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 01 17:49:46 -0500

Aaaah, I finished off watching the Gundam OAVs today with good ol' 08th
MS team. Naturally, I have a few questions. First of all, the episodes I
got were screwed up and the last maybe... 2 minutes of episode 9 and 10
were cut off. I probably didn't miss anything, but if I did, I'd like to
know what happened. SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 08MST

 Ep 9 ended when those Zeon Soldiers are returning to base and the doors
close in front of them. Ep 10 ended just as the Gouf Custom gets
destroyed and it kills that last Guntank. Which was awesome btw. I think
Norris Packard is my new favorite character. Also, what is the advantage
of putting a Zaku head on the Apsalas? Sure, it's cost efficient, and it
was made from scrap parts, but isn't there a much more efficient way for
it to see besides a little tiny ol' head? Also... what is the deal in the
ending eps?? I just didn't get it. Ayna and Shiro ARE Alive right? And
what's the deal with the kids? Real? or an illusion? And I missed ep 8,
from what I gathered in ep 9, pretty much all the important parts of ep 8
are covered in Miller's report, and I've seen Millers Report. I think I
had some more questions but I think I can find out later.