Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:30:26 -0500

Ah, the MG Nu Gundam, what a marvel by Bandai!

I got a last week for $60 at China Town, and spent 3 days putting it
together. IMO, this is the BEST MG so far, and it matches perfectly with the
MG Sazabi. Despite some minor flaws, (ie. crappy hands, stiff joints, and
loose shiled connector) it's almost up to technical the level of the Perfect
Grade line. I would recommend it to every Gundam Model fan out there.

BTW, the original 1/100 Non-MG Nu Gundam is also terrific for its price.
(You can find it on eBay for $30 or less)