Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:30:44 -0800

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Bandai bought Sunrise years
ago?
I was under the impression that it was one of their many subsidiaries
now...? I used to have a link to a "History of Bandai" page, but it no
longer seems to be active so I can't confirm.
I realize that they may want to restrict reverse importing, but I find it
hard to believe that Sunrise would refuse to give them the Japanese language
track. That's downright foolish ... their success is tied to Bandai (even if
they're not a subsidiary), and I find it hard to believe that Sunrise would
attempt to stand up to the behemoth that is Bandai for no apparent reason.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Simmons" <scorpio@best.com> To: "Gundam List" <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 12:20 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] What the HELL?! (corrected petition link)