Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:16:32 -0800

Jonathan Ng asks,

>Mark, if by your theory the Feds seized the asteroid
>Pezun late in the war,

  Or even after the war - I'm not sure exactly when the MS-X story,
detailing the capture of Pezun, was supposed to take place...

>how did the Dowadge get in the
>hands of the Zeon remnants in ZZ? Did they sneak out
>a prototype? Did they redesign it based on the Rick
>Dom II?

  The Dowadge seen in ZZ is a different mobile suit, apparently unrelated
to the one created by the Pezun Project. After this Dom variant appeared
in ZZ, its MS-X namesake was renamed the "Pezun Dowadge" to make this
distinction clear (or at least, slightly less confusing!).

-- Mark