Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:26:42 -0500

Ok, for those GMLers in the Greater Boston area. Please note that in the
past I have sent many of you to Tokyo Kid in Harvard Sq. for reasonably
priced Gundam kits. Well, as of Dec of last year, they have changed owner.
I stopped by there the other day and noticed that the kit prices has gone
from reasonable to ridiculous.
I have posted in the past about pricing structures and what is reasonable
and what could be considered rip off. Feel free to check the Archives.
If you live in the Greater Boston Area and are looking for kits, feel free
to drop me a line and I will see where you can get a better price.
I am sending this message out because I don't want people to think that I am
crazy for sending people to that places that charge a lot. They still have
a great variety of anime goods and tape rental, is just that the kit prices
have gone nuts.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com