Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:14:14 +0800

> >Interesting. Maybe Front Mission 3 was paying a tribute to >Hathaway's
> Flash.
> >The Philippine sequence there also occured in Davao City IIRC.
> You forgot about the Taal lake mission man. That was a tough one but if
you
> do it right you get the Pinoy guy.

Actually with Front Mission 3, mayroong siyang mga decision tree, and if you
play it a certain way, you get certain characters. my dad and I mapped this
out. the first decision, of course, occurs early in the game, and that
affects which characters you end up with...and the weird thing is, the
characters you end up with end up being sometimes your enemy, dependent on
how you play certain other decisions and scenarios...not necessarily how
well you play a scenario, but how you make certain decisions in the
in-between scenes. of course, a certain scene in the desert is important in
figuring out a particular fight later...hayun. also, cute yung other
Filipino character, which is a Filipina.