Double-Z (zzgundam@home.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:57:23 -0800

Here is some info on Beaman:

43625 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
510-438-0202
Fax 510-438-0660

Store Hours
Mon-Thurs 10-6
Fri, Sat 10-7
Sun 1-6

They have a website at www.beaman.com. To get there from Milpitas, take
880 North and exit on Mission Blvd. Follow Mission for a few miles
towards Ohlone College which is going to be on the right side of
Mission. Beaman is located across the street from the college (the left
side of Mission). Beaman's got a fairly good selection, but their
prices on their models is about 2x the yen price. I think I'm going to
wait until FanimeCon 2K1 and buy my models TAXFREE! You can always
expect to find great deals on models there. I got my PG Zaku for less
than $100 from Newtype. They always have excellent con deals.

Peter