Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:56:03 -0800

I believe that the 6 month rules (For Bandai's material) is still in effect.
No DVD with Japanese audio until a DVD release of the same title has been
release in Japan for at least 6 months. Since the Japanese Gundam boxset
just came out, they are quite concern about reverse import of US release and
eating the Japanese profit.

Hey, I can wait. No Japanese language with English sub, no DVD for me.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]