Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:34:37 -0500 (EST)

A finally i get to check my mail after i think two weeks.
Anyway, sorry for the lateness of this reply, schools back and I have barely
enough time for anything nowadays.

As Far As I Know

>i think bandai simply cut corners when they made the
>alex to keep the thing in the 3000 yen price range. it
>did include the nice armor and the pop up guns after
>all. but like i said, it is not noticeable on the alex
>but it definitely is on the GM custom.
>now, anyone has any idea how to modify these things?
>Gundam weapons certainly does not help.

Try Hobby Japan, one of the issues 9the one with the PG Zeta and thye
scratch built Cammile, i think it was May) has a GM Sniper 2 made from GM
Custom and GM parts.