DogyWonder@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:56:02 EST

Bigwigs .... what a nifty word.. ^_^;

In a message dated 1/10/01 8:47:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com writes:

<< anyone seen the starcraft conversion? it features
 gundam and stuff. we in the mailing list should do
 something to help the artist. he is pretty talented to
 be able to do all that himself. Bandai chose not to
 help, and Blizzard chose not to help. i think we in
 the mailing list will be able to do at least
 something, especially with the bigwigs we have: Mark,
 Burke... just a thought >>