Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:49:45 -0800

Burke writes,

>I was considering RB-133 as well... but I'm scared to
>put anything down to I hear of something more
>concrete. Of course, G Generation being the ONLY
>source of a model number... ;)

  Actually, G Generation doesn't venture a model number - the "Model 133"
moniker just reflects that it shows up in UC 133, i.e. in Crossbone
Gundam. Given that the newest mobile suit in the Federation arsenal is
the F91, which is itself ten years old at this point, the odds of the
triple-barreled Ball being fresh off the assembly lines are slim to note. ;-)

>What I'd like to know is, WHY are the Feds still using
>friggin' BALLS after over 50 years?!

  Because they're so cute?

-- Mark