Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:16:34 -0800 (PST)

-Z- writes:

> > >1. Ball - is this supposed to be a RB-79, or
> something
> > >else?
> >
> > It's a variant, with three cannons. G Generation
> labels it the "Model
> > 133 Ball," but it doesn't have an official name or
> model number.
>
> RB-133 seems to be implied but, of course, that's
> pure speculation.

I was considering RB-133 as well... but I'm scared to
put anything down to I hear of something more
concrete. Of course, G Generation being the ONLY
source of a model number... ;)

What I'd like to know is, WHY are the Feds still using
friggin' BALLS after over 50 years?!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin