OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:05:47 -0800

Well I like it. And yeah there a lot of Zeon mechs but I mean I can't think of
any other Feddie Mechs that aren't from OVA stuff except for the Ball.
I'm betting that we see more Feddie suits in the game because you know there
will be hidden characters and then that would be the perfect time to put out the
Alex,GP-01,Zeta Gundam, MK-II Gundam Etc....