Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:02:40 EST

Any program from an unknown user should be treated with the maximum of
caution. Be cautious as to the _real_ extension of the file (they hide
themselves past double periods IE blabla.txt.exe or Britneywhatever.jpg.js)
.... never open things from people you don't trust! (seems like a good
additude IRL too)
saul