kcsquare (kcsquare76@yahoo.com.sg)
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:06:53 +0800 (CST)

i agreed
i watched 0083 1st before watching 0080
boy was i disappointed at first after watching 0080
compared to 0083, the fighting scenes are very little
but overall 0080 has a simpler but more convincing
story & better character. it is a way better OVA than
0083. the other comparable OVA is 08th MS Team
u can say that among the 3 UC OVAs, 0080 is the most
tear inducing;0083 is the most action packed & 08th MS
Team has the best of both worlds; it is still my
favourite OVA series

--- Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com> wrote: > >The
fights are fine, but don't expect any extended

http://gundam.aeug.org/