Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 21:47:24 -0500

Granted, posting a virus to the GML is not considered a nice thing to do...however, I'm fairly sure that no one on the
ML appreciates a post like the one you've made. There are far more intelligent ways to express your feelings about
the matter. Posting a useless one-worded message (profane, at that) is NOT one of them.

Joaquin Torres