Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:04:02 -0800

The fights are fine, but don't expect any extended Kawamori-style battles cause there ain't none. Just watch it up to episode 6 and you'll forget about fighting PERIOD. Listening to that ending song one last time just -sniff-...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Mon, 8 Jan 01 15:46:10 -0 Loran Seakku wrote: >I've got to see Episodes 1-3 of GUndam 0080. It's really excellent, IMO, >in almost every aspect. Great characters, great story, plot, >development... but... where are the fight scenes?? The only decent >fighting scene is when the Cyclops team is attacking that base in the >very beginning of Episode 1. Do the fights get any good after ep 3? I >thought the whole show was good but it seemed kinda slow with so very >little fighting. > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >