Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:56:13 -0800

I remember some more. To get Char's Ric Dom (a ridiculously powerful MS in this game believe you me) and Red Zaku I think you have to finish story mode as Char. Yes... Sayla is also there in G3Gundam, but I forgot how to get her. As for Quattro, I think it has something to do with the Char scenario (got to take some time off tonight to play this game again...)

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:00:35 Edward Ju wrote: >> i just played Chars Counterattack for psx at my friends house, it is >>one of awsome helluva game. I was wondereing if their any secret >>characters you can use like the guncannon or anything? > >The GunCannon is not there, but you get other suits like Char's Rick Dom >and more. Check out http://www.gamefaqs.com for details. > >Eddie > > >New items added at least once a week! Check out my eBay auctions at: >http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=-gundam-&sort=3 >&since=-1&page=1&rows=0 >Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not "sort=3" > > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >