Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:55:25 EST

neogohan@nc.rr.com writes:

<< I've got to see Episodes 1-3 of GUndam 0080. It's really excellent, IMO,
 in almost every aspect. Great characters, great story, plot,
 development... but... where are the fight scenes?? The only decent
 fighting scene is when the Cyclops team is attacking that base in the
 very beginning of Episode 1. Do the fights get any good after ep 3? I
 thought the whole show was good but it seemed kinda slow with so very
 little fighting.

gundam 0080 isnt heavy on the fighting in the middle of the series. towards
the end there is some but i dont want to spoil it for you. I rather like the
series myself, though. those hygogs (episode one) were damn scary ^_^
--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger