Sun, 07 Jan 2001 18:30:16 -0800

I've seen some Mac7 and it does seem a bit...stupid, but I don't mind. Nah! I thought the whole concept was dumb!
That thought about Char singing and playing in a red MS is quite funny though.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:13:16 Andrew Dynon wrote: >Just sat through the first four episodes of Macross 7. I didn't hate it - >I like Mylene, I like Gamlin, and the songs are good (even if playing >guitar WHILE PILOTING A MECHA is one of the most stupid things I've seen in >anime), but Basara irritates me. Keeping in mind that I have a tolerance >for bad anime (I actually kinda liked Gundam ZZ and Gundam X), should I >keep watching? Does Basara eventually stop acting like a dick? > >P.S. Upon seeing Basara's red Valkyrie, I had a scary thought of Char >playing guitar and singing while engaged in an MS battle. If he ever did >this, should he get away with it on account of being Char, or severely >punished? (BTW, I read a fanfic that mentioned Duo playing music on >Deathscythe's external speakers during a battle, but at least THAT was a >recording) >_____________________________________________________________ >Andrew Dynon > >Watt-Evans' Law of Literary Creation: There is no idea so stupid or >hackneyed that a sufficiently-talented writer can't get a good story out of >it. > >Feist's Corollary: There is no idea so brilliant or original that a >sufficiently-untalented writer can't screw it up. > >Morrison's Corollary: There is no idea that a sufficiently-talented writer >has made into a good story that can't become annoying in the sequels. > >Holliday's Corollary: There is no plot so stunningly original that a >journalist can't make it sound hackneyed. > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >